Freight & Materials Handling
Freight & Materials Handing
GEL Events has been appointed the official contractor for both domestic and international freight forwarding.
GEL Events offers the following services:
- All local, interstate and international transport services including delivery onto each exhibitors’ stand at the venue.
- Storage of early consignments, packing materials during the exhibition and storage after the exhibition
- For international exhibitors, a comprehensive international freight forwarding service tailored to each particular exhibitor’s requirements.
Prior to the show, GEL EVENTS will make contact to discuss and determine your individual freight and logistics requirements.
- The show moves in on very tight parameters and deliveries will not be accepted at the venue earlier than the first day of move in. Furthermore, neither the venue nor the Organisers will take delivery of any goods, packages or other material on behalf of exhibitors, nor will the Organisers accept responsibility for the safety or well-being of any such items delivered to the site in the absence of the exhibitor, his/her agent or contractor. All freight must be removed from the venue as per the communicated times from the Organiser – no exceptions.
- The ICC Sydney requires a move in and move out loading dock delivery schedule, unless you are utilising GEL Events you are required to book a move in and move out time with GEL Events.
For further information please contact our Logistics & Freight Services provider GEL Events or request a quote via the link below by 9th August.
Deliveries & Delivery Label
To assist in the smooth delivery of goods to your stand, all deliveries must be addressed as per the Delivery Label
Neither the venue nor the Organisers will take delivery of any goods, packages or other material on behalf of exhibitors, nor will the Organisers accept responsibility for the safety or well-being of any such items delivered to the site in the absence of the exhibitor, his/her agent or contractor. Deliveries cannot be made prior to the first date of move in. Goods must not be sent before the scheduled times for the move in of the show. All goods must be collected by the end of the official move out time.
- Deliveries are to be made no earlier than 8am Tuesday 24 August for Space Only Stands
- Deliveries are to be made no earlier than 2pm Tuesday 24 August for Shell Scheme Stands
This show will have a scheduled move in and move out for any vehicles requiring access to the loading dock. Please ensure you book a move in and move out time for any deliveries coming on site with our Logistics & Freight Services provider.
For detailed information on freight forwarding and booking of forklifts, please contact GEL Events the official Freight Forwarding and Material Handling supplier or request a quote via the link below by the 9th August.