Gaffneys has been appointed the official contractor for both domestic and international freight forwarding.
Gaffneys offers the following services:
- All local, interstate and international transport services including delivery onto each exhibitors’ stand at the venue.
- Storage of early consignments, packing materials during the exhibition and storage after the exhibition
- For international exhibitors, a comprehensive international freight forwarding service tailored to each particular exhibitor’s requirements.
Prior to the show, Gaffneys will make contact to discuss and determine your individual freight and logistics requirements.
- The show moves in on very tight parameters and deliveries will not be accepted at the venue earlier than the first day of move in. Furthermore, neither the venue nor the Organisers will take delivery of any goods, packages or other material on behalf of exhibitors, nor will the Organisers accept responsibility for the safety or well-being of any such items delivered to the site in the absence of the exhibitor, his/her agent or contractor. All freight must be removed from the venue as per the communicated times from the Organiser – no exceptions.
- The ICC Sydney requires a move in and move out loading dock delivery schedule, unless you are utilising Gaffneys you are required to book a move in and move out time with Gaffneys.
For further information please refer to the Contact List or request a quote from Gaffneys via the link below