Name Board & Shell Scheme Package
Name Board Requirements
Your company name board should appear the same as your company name in the Show Guide so visitors are not confused. Stands that are sharing will need to consult one another regarding this form. Your name board will sit on all open sides of your stand.
Please note the following requirements:
- Pty Ltd, Corp, Slr and other unnecessary terms will not be included on your name board. Please do not add these as they will be removed.
- You must use upper and lower case. The only exception to this rule is when it is a trademark part of your company name.
- Changes may be made at the discretion of the Organiser.
- Alteration or removal of the fascia & name board on site will incur an additional cost to the exhibitor.
- If you do not confirm your name board details by the due date, the company name specified on the contract with the Organiser will appear as your name board sign.
- Feature shell scheme may have a shorter fascia & name board, therefore fewer characters (including spaces) for the name board. Please refer to your shell scheme package above for details.
Log on to the ExpoNet Online Exhibitor Kit (OEK) to submit your name board. If you haven’t received your username and password for their site please contact ExpoNet
Shell Scheme Packages
For further information about your stand click the relevant Shell Scheme Specification listed below. If you are unsure which package you have purchased please refer to Your Stand Details by logging into your Exhibitor Portal or alternatively contact the Event Coordinator.