COVID-19 Important Information 2022
COVID-19 Important Information
Exhibitor and attendee safety always has been, and always will be, our top priority.
We are working in consultation with the venue, suppliers, contractors, and local and state governments to ensure that the Australasian Waste & Recycling Expo 2022 is delivered in a safe and controlled environment, within COVID-19 government guidelines.
Both Divcom and the venue follow the NSW Government Health Guidelines, and at this point in time there is no restriction on un-vaccinated people entering the venue. If this changes for what ever reason we will notify our exhibitors and visitors. On arrival at the venue people will be required to check in using the venue and event QR code and if required at that point in time, may be required to wear a mask, but we will keep the exhibitors and visitors up to date with all restrictions in the lead up to the event.
To assist with understanding the regulations currently applicable in NSW (including interstate travel), please refer to this page: https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/stay-safe/rules.
It is a condition of entry into the exhibition that every exhibitor, contractor, sub-contractor, supplier and their agents comply with the current NSW Covid Safe restrictions.
We kindly ask that you take note of the Terms & Conditions of Entry below in line with our COVID-Safe Event Plan to ensure a safe and enjoyable show experience for everyone.
- All attendees (including exhibitors) must register online with accurate contact information including name, contact number and email address, which in addition to being held in a secure database by the Organiser, will assist with contact tracing where required.
- Exhibition badges will be issued at registration and must be worn at all times in the exhibition hall.
- Attendees are to download the Service NSW App prior to attending.
- Be mindful of maintaining physical distancing of 1.5 metres during the event, including entering and exiting the event. Please abide by barriers, signs, floor markings and verbal announcements to support physical distancing.
- Refrain from shaking hands, touching and other forms of physical contact.
- All attendees are encouraged to use the handwashing and sanitiser stations provided to ensure good hand hygiene. Cough or sneeze into your arm or tissue and wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds afterwards.
- Any individual displaying symptoms of COVID-19 onsite must report to the Organisers Office without delay where event and venue security will be alerted, and the appropriate action taken.
- Exhibitors are required to ensure any demonstrations, handling of equipment or distribution of brochures is conducted in a covid safe manner.
It is everyone’s responsibility to ensure that their own, and others, health and safety is not put at risk by their actions (or inaction) during the exhibition.
The ICC Sydney have released a comprehensive EventSafe Operating Guide which can be accessed here: https://www.iccsydney.com.au/Eventsafe
We follow advice from the State Government and operate under our venue protocols for our attendance guidelines.
Should the Government or venue guidelines change around health advice and vaccination status, we will continue to operate and follow the recommended guidelines. We advise visitors to check the guidelines prior to attending.
Irrespective of the current situation and for the foreseeable future, we will continue our duty of care to all our attendees and customers and will continue to implement the additional health and safety and cleaning measures at all of our events.
Access to the ICC Sydney for exhibitors and contractors during move in and move out is via the loading dock or the front entrance.
To ensure a continuous and clear flow of traffic parking is not permitted in the loading dock area. Handheld items should be delivered from the car park.
Occupational Health & Safety regulations strictly prohibit children from being on-site during the move-in and move-out periods. This means that children aged 15 years and under are not permitted in the venue at any time during move-in and move-out.
Please note: Safety vests and closed toed shoes must be worn during move in and move out.
Safety Hi-Vis Vests
Vests will be provided in 2022 during move in/move out at the door courtesy of Diversified. You are welcome to bring and use your own if you wish.